Please be aware that:
Wireless Internet (from cell phone companies) will drop your Internet just like it drops your cell phone calls.
2. Wireless Internet (from satellite companies) will be slow and may have download caps. Understanding these issues is your responsibility.
3. Wireless Internet from your router is usually good, but a wire should ensure success.
4. Even the best Internet stops working occasionally.
5. When one of the above stops working it looks like we kicked you out of the class, generally a white screen and nothing else. We like you and would not kick you out of the class.
6. Bookmarks are strongly suggested if you are using any form of wireless Internet.
We use multi-bandwidth streaming video, to help our customers with low bandwidth issues.